Click on Add to Cart to view available sizes and pricing.
A trip to Lancaster Bakery could cure any sweet tooth. Seen on July 6, 1955, the bakery opened its doors on Gay St. on March 29, 1940. It was later moved to its location at 222 S. Main St. The bakery closed its doors in the early 1980s. (Photo by Lavoy Bauknight/THE LANCASTER ARCHIVE)