Click on Add to Cart to view available sizes and pricing.
The Motor In Drive-In Theater is seen in this aerial photograph on July 2, 1952 on W. Meeting St., which can be seen at the bottom of the image from left to right.
The theater screen, seen near bottom was located near the present-day Hercheks convenience store location. Plantation Rd., which today runs along the left side of the drive-in, was not yet paved.
The open land at top of the photograph is where Forest Dr. and Edgemont Dr. are located today.
This drive-in was a popular spot for teens in the 50's and 60's and could park up to 180 cars for a movie. The projection room can be seen at the lower center part of the image.
The theater was located across the street from a popular grill called the Motor In Grill, seen at bottom of image, which was also a popular spot for teens.